Paula Harris, Co-Founder, WH Cornerstone Investments
A man is a plan is a myth many women, unfortunately, use to avoid dealing with their finances. In this podcast, listen to Kathleen interview Paula about how to break this myth down so you can start to make simple decisions every day to reach financial security.
Listen in and discover:
- Why it is important to take care of yourself financially and not wait until you are married to let your partner do it for you.
- How to practice the “set it and forget” method of saving.
- Ways to set realistic financial goals.
- Why delaying gratification today is part of any sound financial plan.
- How a certified financial planner can help.
WH Cornerstone’s co-founder, Paula Harris is part financial therapist and part dream architect. She takes great pride in helping her clients, particularly women, obtain financial peace of mind and independence. In addition to her role as co-founder, Paula is very actively involved in the community. In the past, she has served on several boards including serving as the Past President of the Plymouth Philharmonic Orchestra and the 2012 Chairman of the Board for the South Shore Chamber of Commerce. She currently is an advisory board member of empowerHER.
Paula is a graduate of Providence College and now lives in Plymouth, MA and the Berkshires with her husband and co-founder, Bill Harris.
To sign up for the Breaking Money Silence Podcast, click here.