Unlock the Key to Working with Couples
Seventy percent of women fire the couple’s advisor within one year of the death of their spouses. Why? Because advisors repeatedly fail to build a solid working relationship with both members of a couple.
How to Give Financial Advice to Couples: Essential Skills for Balancing High-Net-Worth Clients’ Needs teaches you the essential skills needed to foster trust with both partners and at the same time, how to better meet their individual and joint financial needs.
Read this book and discover how to:
- Tap into your couples’ mindset and discover it’s impact on client attraction and retention rates
- Learn strategies for mediating financial differences and helping couples talk openly about money
- Avoid common psychological traps when advising couples
- Empower couples to raise financially savvy children
- Address special issues when clients divorce or one partner becomes ill
Written by a wealth psychology expert with more than 20 years of experience coaching women and couples, this practical book helps you understand how couples’ dynamics unfold in your office. Learn how the definition of couplehood is shifting and how you can be a more couple-friendly advisor, now and for years to come.
How to Give Financial Advice to Couples is the one-stop guide for successful advising and retaining high-net-worth couple clients.Couples and Money Keynote Speeches