Discover What Women Really Want
During the next several decades, women will inherit approximately $28.7 trillion in assets and will need good financial guidance to manage their increasing wealth. The issue for advisors is that many of these women don’t trust financial advisors. Even if you are the best at what you do, a female client will pass you over if you can’t effectively communicate and establish a trusting relationship with her.
How to Give Financial Advice to Women teaches you the psychology of women and wealth and the essential skills you need to attract and retain them.
Read this book and discover how to:
- Refine your advising style to appeal to the female brain
- Meet the unique needs of women in a variety of life transitions
- Truly connect with her both as an individual and as part of a couple
- Build trust, actively listen, and foster financial confidence
- Help her prepare her children to receive wealth
Written by a wealth psychology expert with more than 20 years of experience coaching women, this practical book helps you understand the wants and needs of affluent female clients and shows you how to appeal to this group of loyal investors.
How to Give Financial Advice to Women tells you what every wealthy woman wants her financial advisor to know.Women and Wealth Keynote Speeches