Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Kathleen will be presenting a webinar, Talking about Your Generation: Tips for Working with Millennial Women & Men, for the Bank of Montreal.
Millennials represent 27% of the Canadian population and 37% of the labor force. This next generation of wealth accumulators are looking for guidance in how to manage their finances and reduce their debts, but often don’t trust bankers. In this webinar, you will discover tips and tools for effectively engaging millennial clients and improving their client experience.
Attend and learn:
- Key financial traits of the millennial generation and how these differ from the generations before them
- What millennial clients look for in a bank (Hint: It is more than technology
- How to leverage existing client relationships to meet more millennial men and women
- Tips for fostering trust with this tech savvy generation
- Strategies for attracting and retaining millennial men and women
This event is invitation only.
Share This Event