Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Kathleen will be presenting a webinar, Turning Mistakes into Opportunities: Repairing Client Relationships When It Matters Most, for the Bank of Montreal.
As a banker, miscommunications are bound to happen from time to time. Instead of looking at these errors as mistakes, learn how to turn them into opportunities to foster great trust and improve the client experience going forward.
Attend this webinar and discover:
- How mistakes are opportunities to improve the client experience
- The value of transparency in fostering trust, especially when an error has been made
- How your mindset impacts your ability to turn a situation from “lemons to lemonade”
- Tactics for repairing and even improving, client relationships
- How to learn and grow as a business when life happens
This event is invitation only.
Share This Event