Did you know that 70% of women fire their couples’ advisor within one year of the death of their spouse? These women report feeling overlooked and neglected by advisors who they see as catering to their male partners and failing to invest time and energy getting to know them. Once these women control the assets, they walk out the door and take their business to the competition.
Avoid this fate by teaching your advisors to be more couple-friendly.
Learning how to balance both partners’ needs in a client engagement is no easy task. It requires an understanding of the dynamics around couples and money; an awareness of biases related to how partners should make, manage, and invest money (called a Couples’ Mindset); and top-notch communication and mediation skills.
In this presentation, discover how key gender differences impact the meeting, how to overcome objections to meeting jointly, and how being a couple-friendly advisor makes good business sense.
This keynote program provides an overview of couples’ dynamics commonly seen in the advising office, strategies for coaching couples on resolving and accepting differences, and tips and tools for engaging female clients in the planning and investing process.
Participants take away:
- The 5 top business reasons to be more couple-friendly
- Common mistakes advisors make working with couples and how to avoid them
- Why identifying an advisor’s Couples’ Mindset is an important key to success
- Practical tactics for balancing both partners’ needs inside and outside the office
- Creative strategies for engaging couples in wealth conversations and increasing their ability to talk about money matters as a family differences
Live: 60-minute Keynote Presentation or 90-minute Concurrent Workshop
Virtual: 60-minute webinar or 4-part Webinar Series, each 45-minutes in length
In house, half day or full day training for advisors, branch managers, and wholesalers available upon request.Book KBK Now